Download the image to see the guidelines bigger
Just read the stuff below ^____^
Cosplay Collision 2008
Cosplay Collision is a cosplay competition sponsored by Groundbreakers Inc., in cooperation with Manga Kami! Studios. Its a fast paced, heads up Cosplay competition that allows Anime, Manga and Gaming fanatics to be reborn as their favorite character.
1. Cosplay Collision is open to all event attendees.
2. Cosplay Collision will be a SOLO OPEN CATEGORY event where participants could cosplay any character that they want from any genre whether it's from an anime, manga, games, comics, movies, western animation, visual kei, harajuku fashion, etc. Please be advised that Original Cosplay will not be allowed.
3. Cosplay Collision will be both an on-site/at-con registration and an online pre-registration. The on-site/at-con registration will be on May 31, 2008. Please refer to the Cosplay Online Pre-Registration procedure on each category.
4. All registrants are required to submit a reference picture of the character that theyll be cosplaying upon registration. Please refer to the Picture Reference Submission section for the procedure.
5. Pre-registrants are required to confirm their pre-registrations on-site during the cosplay registration period. Pre-registering doesnt guarantee a slot in the official cosplay list.
6. Only the first 100 registered individual cosplay entries and the first 10 registered group cosplay entries, will be accepted into the contest. Registration will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis. Contestants may register in advance by filling out the pre-registration form and emailing it to email@example.com. Pre-registered contestants must still validate their attendance at the event proper and present valid identification to do so.
7. Should there be less than 100 (individual) and 10 (group) pre-registered contestants, Groundbreakers Inc. will still accept on-site registrants. Registration will be served on a first-come-first-serve basis until the full 100 and 10 entries have been filled. Event organizers are not obligated to accept entries beyond the first 100 and 10. The on-site/at-con registration will be on from 10:00am to 1:00 pm, May 31, 2008.
8. Cosplayers under eighteen (18) years of age as of cosplay event date must have their parent/s and/or legal guardian/s sign the waiver/image release form.
9. Fanservice (ie. yaoi, yuri, etc.) is allowed but should be General Patronage. Any kind of extreme kind of fanservice (ie. kissing, PDA, etc.) that is deemed inappropriate for minors are strictly prohibited. Keep in mind that the Cosplay Collision is a wholesome and a General Patronage competition.
10. Costumes that are too revealing (ie. exposes private parts) are prohibited. Scantly clad and/or sexy costumes are allowed but are not encouraged. Cosplay Collision team has the right to disqualify any participant on this ground.
11. All kinds of costume props must be handled with utmost care and must not be harmful to his/her fellow cosplayers, event staff and event attendees. Any kind of sharp and/or bladed objects that will be used as costume props must not have a cutting and/or piercing edge/point. These type of props are strictly prohibited. Any kind of pyrotechnic equipment/s that will be used as costume props that could render damage to the venue and/or property is also strictly prohibited.
12. The Cosplay Collision team, MANGAHOLIX Manga Mania organizers and its staff will not be held responsible for damage or injury resulting from mishandling and/or negligence of a cosplayer in his/her use of props/materials throughout the duration of the event.
13. Cosplay Collision organizers reserve the right to disqualify a cosplayers entry in the event that he/she ignores and/or violates any of the aforementioned guidelines.
14. Registration and participation to the cosplay event constitutes that the cosplayer gives the right and the authority to Mangaholix Manga Mania organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to take pictures and/or videos of registered cosplayers, cosplay groups and its members and will be the sole property of the organizers/staff, its sponsors and authorized press media to be used for future publications and/or advertising promotions.
15. Cosplay Collision winners and runner ups may be required to answer questions and/or interviews for media purposes.
INDIVIDUAL COSPLAY GUIDELINES
1. Pre-registrants should fill up the registration form information and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Individual cosplay participants will be given number tags that must be worn at all times.
3. Individual cosplay participants are not qualified to join the Group Cosplay event even as a minor role or as a prop.
4. If the 100 individual cosplay quota has been reached but pre-registrants fail to confirm their registration between 10am-1pm, the next available slot(s) will be given to the on-site individual cosplay registrants.
GROUP COSPLAY GUIDELINES
1. A cosplay group must consist of at least six (6) and a maximum of ten (10) members per group.
2. A member of a particular cosplay group can only join ONE COSPLAY GROUP and he/she will not be allowed to join multiple cosplay group/s.
3. A member of a particular cosplay group is not qualified to join the Individual cosplay event.
4. Pre-registrants should fill up the registration form information and send it via e-mail to email@example.com
5. If the 10 cosplay group quota has been reached but pre-registrants fail to confirm their registration between 10am-1pm, the next available slot(s) will be given to the on-site group cosplay registrants.
6. All cosplay groups are required to have a cosplay skit. Each cosplay group will be given a maximum of 5 minutes of stage time to do their skits.
7. All BGMs that will be used for the cosplay skit must be in audio format (.CDA) or in MP3 format and must be within the limit of their cosplay skit. Audio CDs must be properly labeled and submitted at the event itself upon registration. A cosplay group is required to have a sound director/representative who will assist the M3 technical team in the usage of their CDs.
PICTURE REFERENCE SUBMISSION
1. Each cosplayer is required to submit a digital file of the picture of the character that theyll be cosplaying.
2. All digital pictures must be in JPEG, GIF or PNG and must not exceed 5 MB.
3. All digital pictures must not go below 144 x 288 pixels (wallet size) and must not go beyond 792 x 594 pixels (short bond paper size).
4. It is highly recommended to submit a full-body colored picture of the character that would be cosplayed. Well accept black/white pictures.
5. All digital pictures must be sent with their pre-registration information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All pre-registrations must include the following details:
Age and Birthdate
Character/style to be cosplayed:
Age and Birthdates:
Characters/Anime/Manga/Game Title to be cosplayed:
Winners from each category will be awarded with the following prizes: 1st Place: 5,000 Pesos Cash Prize; 2nd Place: 2,000 Pesos Cash Prize; 3rd Place: 800 Pesos Cash Prize.
Michiko Yamashita =